Cristiano Ronaldo may be Down soon.Affected By Coronavirus, 3 Italian Footballers Test Positive

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS.
Italian player Cry’s out.
Cristiano Ronaldo will be off-duty on Sunday after Juventus’ Serie A encounter against Inter Milan was postponed by the League’s FA on Saturday due to the increasing spread of coronavirus in Italy.
Ronaldo joined Juventus in a 100M Pounds deal from Real Madrid in 2018 and went on to reach a milestone of 1000 competitive games for country and club when his side faced SPAL on February 22 before losing to Lyon in the UEFA Champions League.
Five Serie A games were scheduled to hold behind closed doors on matchday 26 but the FA made a U-turn on their decision 24 hours after Serie C’s Pianese FC player King Udoh got infected by the virus.
The decision had been taken in response to the “exceptional circumstances concerning protection of public health and security”, the league said.
Emerging reports say two teamates of Udoh and a club official who are currently in quarantine have equally been infected.
Cases of the new coronavirus called COVID-19 were confirmed in Italy two Fridays ago as 21 deaths alongside 900 cases have been confirmed so far.
Other matches called off are AC Milan vs Genoa, Parma vs SPAL, Sassuolo vs Brescia, all scheduled for Sunday, and Saturday’s clash between Udinese and Fiorentina, the league said in a statement.
The games will be played on May 13 and the Italian Cup final, scheduled to take place on that day, will be put back to May 20, the league said.
Share
Getus via 08171817119
@kingdvibes. Com.ng

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.